1) At many times we feel uncomfortable. A noise or motion may annoy us. Another person's actions may also make us feel uneasy. Describe the last time you were uncomfortable. Tell about the Who, What, When, Where, How, and Why of the situations.
2) Imagine that your teacher wants to teach a new subject for the next few weeks. Your teacher will take suggestions, and then let the students vote on the new subject. What subject should your class choose? Write an essay to support your choice and to persuade the other students to vote for your choice.
3) If you had the opportunity to bring any person- past or present, fictional or nonfictional -to a place that is special to you (your hometown or country, a favorite location, etc.), who would you bring and why? Tell us what you would share with that person.
4) Pretend you woke up one day and there were no rules. People could suddenly do whatever they wanted! Explain what the world would be like. Use your imagination!
5) If you were given the ability to change one moment in your life, would you do so? Why or why not? If so, what moment would you change and why?